Saturday, December 19, 2009

Jim Iyke says thank you




After 12 months of outstanding achievements, star actor, Jim Iyke is looking back, counting his blessings, and saying thank you to everyone that contributed one way or the other to his achievements in 2009.

“I will be an ingrate to let this month pass without saying thank you to producers that have given jobs. At the last count I’ve done over 45 movies and I’m currently shooting two of my own movies,” he said. Speaking further, the bad boy with good cause said, the press have been wonderful to him. “I want to say thank you to the journalists as well, they’ve been wonderful. I am grateful to them for keeping me in good light to the public.” To this end Jim is planning a tour of various media houses to personally say thank you and familiarize himself with members of the fourth estate.

The celebrated actor who also emerged the highest paid Glo Ambassador during the year says Glo deal is a major plus to him. ‘Globacom has demonstrated that it is truly a Nigerian company at heart. Their support meant a lot to me. I thank them too for contributing to my achievements in 2009.”

Jim, who is planning to release the video of Born to do this in January will be in Ghana on December 26 to host the Ovation Party. An offer he got after he was voted as the choice of the people in a voting process made open to the public.

As a way of rewarding himself, Jim’s company, Untamed Records has taken delivery of two cars, an escalade and a space bus, to mark the New Year. An unconfirmed report also has it that he is putting finishing touch to his country home in Anambra.

As a way of revamping his act, Jim will be releasing a comedy film which he is still shooting next year.

“I want my fans in Nigeria and across the globe to expect something spectacular from me next year. We already have plans to reenergize and re-strategize the brand. We thank you for your support this year and like Oliver Twist we ask for more in 2010,” he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment