Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2 yrs after, Daniel Wilson returns to music




Twelve years after the release of his last album, acclaimed Original Bad Boy and the still one of the most influential musicians in the country, Daniel Wilson is back on the block.

The River state born musician who once held sway as the hottest dance hall reggae musician and melted so many a ladies heart with his very potent lyrical delivery has taken a break from his bakery business to do what he knows best how to.

In a message posted on his wall last Thursday being his birthday, the handsome tweeted thus “ Oh My God! It really is my birthday today! Wow!

You all know I planned to mark it with the release of a new album “Cool & Deadly”, first from me in twelve since I took a break to build the largest bread industry in Africa, Wilson’s Foods!

As you know, only Jehovah disposes our plans!

Well, the album is ready for airplay …in a few days but the album sleeve is now my profile picture. Enjoy! Half bread, as they say is..

No comments:

Post a Comment