Monday, May 30, 2011

Don Jazzy : Wande Coal is not leaving Mohits, working on Album


This is not the first time discord has been reported between Wande Coal and Don Jazzy. However, Mo’hits president has debunked rumours of Wande Coal leaving Mo’hits as recently published in a newspaper. The report said Wande Coal was leaving Mo’Hits for his own imprint, Black Diamonds. Taking to Twitter, Mo’Hits honcho said: “So I went to church yesterday and I have this to say to the people that want to split mo’hit by force – Zacharias chapter 8 vs 18 & 17?


Zechariah 8 Vs 16-17 reads: 16. These are the things you shall do:
Speak each man the truth to his neighbor; Give judgment in your gates for truth, justice, and peace; 17. Let none of you think evil in your heart against your neighbor; And do not love a false oath. For all these are things that I hate’, Says the LORD.”

After the news broke out, Mo’hits trended worldwide on the social networking website, Twitter.

Don Jazzy tweeted further, ‘I think it helps to always wish ur neighbours well sha. Some people just wanna imagine the worst by force. Positive mind doesn’t kill o’.

Still tweeting: ‘I know alot good things that happens in the music industry everyday to different people but I don’t see in the papers o, But they’re quick to prophesy evil on a lot of people everyday not remembering that the word of the mouth is powerful”

“I’m sure the next news i will read is “DON BABA J SACKS DON JAZZY FROM MOHITS. FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN RUN RUN RUN”

Wande coal himself tweeted: ‘I’m still in Mo’hits and I am working on the album’.

No comments:

Post a Comment