Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ara parts way with husband


Female drummer, Ara has officially announced her separation from her husband of two years. In an official statement released yesterday July 6, 2011, the entertainer revealed that she has been separated from her husband since January 2011 but decided to make it public so as to prevent untrue rumours from seeing the light of the day.

"I think, out of respect, all my friends and fans need to know what's happening to me, I think it's right to set the records straight once and for all on this. We're no longer together and we're both happy. We've both moved on," Ara said in the statement.

"I've taken this decision very painfully; and it's particularly a tough and sensitive time for me and my son. And I plead with my friends and fans to put us in their prayers at this period.

Aralola and Nurudeen Olalekan Saliu got married at the Oshodi/Isolo registry on June 4, 2009. The marriage is presently in the process of annulment.

No comments:

Post a Comment