Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bow Wow: My New Daughter is a Blessing



Bow Wow revealed that he is now a father. The 24-year-old rapper and actor tells us his daughter, Shai, is 3-months-old.

"Being that my father was never in my life, this just makes me want to give her everything I wished my father had given me,". "She's a blessing."

Bow Wow (who first became a music star as "Lil Bow Wow" at age 13) says in his blog that as a kid, "I did everything and saw everything too fast." For that reason, he hopes "my boo boo" can "have everything I didn't."

Bow Wow (real name: Shad Gregory Moss) went on to explain that he waited so long to reveal his fatherhood because he was "nervous" about how he would be perceived in the public eye.

"My lil girl is getting BIG fast," he continued. "I love every minute of it. She inspires me to go harder. Even made me treat my mother better, its like it made me into a man over night."

He goes on to say that he doesn't plan to post any photos of his little girl, named Shai, because he longs for her to have the childhood he never had.

"I know how fame is," he wrote. "I missed out on so much that I now know how important it is to cherish and have those things in your life."

Stating that this is his first child, Bow Wow also expressed  grief over having to take a five-hour flight every time he wants to see his daughter since she lives with her mother.

"I want her to live with me so bad," he added. "I find myself going into my Iphone book jus lookn at pix of her. Sometimes I tear up cuz I just cant believe it."

No comments:

Post a Comment