Saturday, November 17, 2012

TuFace Idibia embraces nightclub business



It is no longer news that Tuface has secretly married Annie McCauley, his long time girl friend and the mother of his daughter – Isabella.

But, it is still news that the star singer has acquired a multimillion naira property in Festac Town. The property once belonged to ex-Super Eagles striker, Victor Agali.

Tuface plans to convert the building strategically situated around the Mile 2-Festac Town lagoon to another nightclub.

His first shot in this line of business is the Ikeja GRA based Club Rumours, being run by Dotun, the nightclub expert.

Tuface, the CEO of Hypertek Records and Entertainment says, “I’m not only an artiste, I’m also an entrepreneur. I want to make the nightclub a model like Jay-Z’s Club 40/40. I want to have my clubs in major cities in Nigeria and one in South Africa, Europe and the US.

“Hypertek Records is my way of giving back to the society that made me. And with the label, I intend to bring up other talented musicians to showcase their talents alongside the best anywhere in the world.”
Currently, Rocksteady and Dammy Krane are signed on to Hypertek Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment