Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wande Coal denies floating record label



Marvin Record artiste, Wande Coal, has denied the rumour making the rounds that he is set to inaugurate his own record label called ‘Black Diamond’. 

The reports which have since gone viral claim that the label, to be managed by his manager, Abbey Nana, has already signed on two recording artistes and plans to release some singles in 2013.

Although multiple sources say that the dark-skinned artiste was inspired to establish a label since his days at Mo’Hits, two years ago after having problems with D’banj over the release of his second studio album, the visibly angry singer claims it is a big lie.

“I am saddened by the rumours being peddled that I am dissatisfied with the operations of Mavin Records and I have never for once discussed the possibility of setting up a new label and it is quite unfortunate that reputable entertainment magazines are sharing unconfirmed news.

There have been no such plans, and I wish to remain in Mavin Records. Mavin Records is my family and will always remain so. I want to thank all my fans for continuing to support me. We still have a very long journey ahead,” he says.

Coal is currently working on his second album scheduled to be released next year under the Marvin Records, imprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment