Sunday, October 16, 2011

2Face Idibia’s response on Marriage "The truth is marriage is not in my plans.I will never marry"


In a recent interview, 2face ‘Tuface’ Idibia discussed on the issue of marriage and says he would not bet getting married. HE is quoted as saying thus:

As we go through life,we all suffer betrayals.Even Jesus was betrayed by one of his disciples Judas Iscariot.I have been betrayed but I won’t want to comment about it. It’s a path so painful that I don’t even want to go there.Just like betrayals,I have also suffered heartbreak on account of a woman. Again,it’s better to let sleeping dogs lie.

Let me just say that love is a strong force which can conquer anybody, even if you are Tuface. It happened to me long ago. I have loved and have been loved.When it comes to love,I am as Innocent as my name Innocent Idibia.I have never come across a virgin all my life.The only person I have disvirgined is me.Myself.The fact that I have not come across a virgin does not mean there are no virgins.

What I am saying is that I have never jammed a virgin. I don’t know what I will do the day I come across a virgin. Will I marry her?The truth is marriage is not in my plans.I will never marry.Let me put it that bluntly. I don’t want to marry. I am angry.”

No comments:

Post a Comment