Monday, November 21, 2011

Duncan Mighty: I don’t own a rolls royce


Weeks back, Duncan Mighty caused media frenzy as the blogosphere was buzzing about his N47million rolls royce phantom. The self-proclaimed “Portharcourt 1st Son” has denied reports that he acquired the Rolls Royce he was spotted with which has personalized number plate. He rented the Rolls royce to shoot his new music video.

The source could however, not confirm whether the car belongs to Duncan Mighty’s new benefactor, Chris Aire, the diamond merchant, but says Aire actually gave the singer a new Benz car recently as part of a deal they just entered into. In the widely syndicated picture of Duncan posing beside the car, he is wearing a shirt with the inscription, Chris Aire.

“I didn’t tell the media I just bought a car. In fact, I don’t know where they got the news from. I have things bigger than that but I am not like Lagos-based artistes who go about bragging about what they have and what they do not have. My brother, I have been to D’banj’s house but you need to come and see for yourself what I have erected in Port Harcourt.

I don’t live a fake life. I give back to the communities in my state; I give them boreholes, I give scholarships and I motivate youths. I have a construction company where I resume as a worker every morning but you won’t hear me making any noise about my possessions because God has blessed me more than a Rolls Royce.”

No comments:

Post a Comment