Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nigga Raw floats records label


Music Sensation, Ukeje Okechukwu Edwards, a.k.a Nigga Raw  has joined the league of superstars  who are proud owners of record labels as he floats his own label called ‘’Raw deal record.’’

The Abia State born rapper confirmed this development to us, when he was contacted during the week. He disclosed that about three up and coming acts have been signed under the label.
Explaining why he established the record label, the spiritual Konji music crooner said he  has a desire to provide a platform where emerging acts can actualise their dreams.
Raw, however, recalled how he started out, saying that “as a young act then, he was always performing  at various local talent shows and before he was groomed at the popular  ‘’Star Quest’’  competition.
He said ,“I have been building my career since I was a little boy, because singing had always been what I wanted to do; it’s my biggest passion and singing brings me joy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment