Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Stephanie Okereke clocks 30


Read off the biggest names in Nollywood and surely you wouldn’t have counted all your fingers before the name, Stephanie Okereke, now Linus, comes jumping in. She is as big as they come and even has a National Honour Award of Member of Federal Republic of Nigeria (MFR) to show for it. Now, Imagine her turning three scores in her sojourn on planet earth.



 Stephanie herself woke the world on Twitter today with the announcement of her birthday and no one could miss the note of ecstasy in her tweet which goes thus “I feel so blessed to be alive! God’s unlimited favour and His amazing grace upon my life is just overwhelming! I am joyful! My spirit sings! Today is my Birthday!!!!!! *woot!!!! .  Hellooooooo peooooopleeeeee!!!!

On her facebook wall, she said: “My people! Today I celebrate God’s goodness upon my life. His favour, His love and compassion. Today is MY BIRTHDAY! I will sing to the heavens for all that I am is from God. God bless you all for your support and love. ”

Though, nothing has been let out of the bag yet as to how the celebration will go. But knowing the A-list actress and her classy and rich hubby, Idahosa Linus, the head honcho of Delyork International, a big exclusive society bash may very well be in the offing.

Some two years ago, Idahosa threw a surprise birthday party for Stephanie and it was top-draw all the way with the type of exclusivity you could expect from Jay Jay Okocha’s posh Club 10 in Victoria Island.

Then, the handsome hubby seized the opportunity to propose to the actress, on bended-knee, and word already  running riot is that the couple would return to the same venue to celebrate Stephanie’s 30th birthday, to reignite their love. How romantic? Then the marriage  of the couple has been one roller-coaster ride of romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment