Monday, February 25, 2013

M.I apologises to fans for date shift


Rap royalty and Chocolate City Vice President for Music, Jude Abaga a.k.a, M.I has postponed the release date for the first single of his upcoming album from 21st of February to 7th of March. This postponement was due to an extension on his trip which started with an engagement at Harvard University earlier in the month.


“I would love to be back in Nigeria for the release of my single, he explains, adding “We are moving this forward so that we can perfect everything we are working on.  I would like to thank my fans for their patience, you know me, it would be more than worth it!.”


Chocolate City who hinted that the rapper is working on a major collaboration, has kept mum about the specifics. “While we are apologetic that we have to postpone the release, we are certain M.I’s fans will be happy we did. It’s not about how soon the song is released, but that we are getting the good stuff out there.

We believe they would love it!” said the Chocolate City representative that has chosen to remain anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment