Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Etcetera parts way with X3M Music


Hip-Hop World Award’s Recording of The Year winning crooner, Etcetera, has parted ways with X3M Music, the record imprint which released his debut and sophomore albums. According to the singer who just released his sophomore album, ‘Yes I Am’, under the imprint last month, his contract with the Steve Babaeko owned record label is over and he will not be renewing it.

“My contract with X3M Music has expired so I have to move on. I have nothing against them; we parted ways and have a mutual understanding. We have worked together on my two albums ‘Etcetera’ and ‘Yes I Am’ so I guess it is time to explore other things,” the Imo State born singer who joined the label in June 2007 said.

2 comments:

  1. hellom my name is oluwatosin n im also a blogger , i love ur blog, can u add me to ur blog list and i will also too. here is my blog link htttp://olorisupergal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Tosin. I have added you.

    Kindly do likewise.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete