Friday, February 4, 2011

Seyi Law set to Wed




Standup comedian, Aletile Idileoye Oluwaseyitan Lawrence popularly referred to as Seyi Law is on the verge of tying the knot with his long time partner.

After receiving the Comedian of the year award at the Future Awards ceremony held yesterday at the Landmark Events Center, Seyi dedicated the award to his fiancée.

‘I thank God for this award and also dedicate it to my fiancee whom I’ll be getting married to in March, 2011. When I met her, she said she loved my confidence and this had helped me all through my career’, an excited Seyi said.

The award winning comedian rose to fame after winning the first edition of renowned comedian, AY’s ‘Open Mic Comedy‘ and has remained a recognized comedian over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment