Saturday, April 16, 2011

I’m hale and hearty – Kaha


For some time now, Caro crooner, Kaha, seems to have been living a quiet lifestyle. The sexy looking artiste, who is working on his album, suddenly disappeared from the social radar after his impressive performance alongside South Africa-based Nigerian artiste cum model, Codread, at a musical fiesta organised by De Palms Nite Club, Lagos.



While the fans were waiting for the news about him, it came, but in a shocking way. While chatting online with Codread, the South Africa-based artiste said that he heard that Kaha was involved in an accident, which left him in a coma and that he was in a hospital in South Africa. Alarmed, we immediately put a call across to the artiste, who picked the call and refuted the rumour.


Kaha said he was hale and hearty and was never involved in any accident. He said it was his friend who was involved in an accident.


“I was in South Africa then and a friend of mine came to pick me up and we hung out for a while. I eventually asked one of my friends, Tabor, to drop me at home. In the car, I was using his car charger to charge my phone but somehow, I forgot it in the car when he dropped me off,” Kaha said.


According to him, he called his line many times thinking Tabor would hear the calls but he also remembered that his phone was in silent mode.


“I eventually gave up trying to reach him, thinking I will collect the phone the following day,” Kaha said.


And it was the following day that Kaha said he learnt that his friend was involved in an accident, almost as soon as he dropped him off the previous night.


“I couldn’t believe it. I went to the hospital and behold, the guy was in coma. I took my phone and saw that I had well over 100 missed calls. Somehow, somebody thought I was in the car while the accident happened and before I could say anything, the news was everywhere. I’m hale and hearty. I still thank God all the same because I could have been in the car,” Kaha said.

No comments:

Post a Comment