Saturday, April 16, 2011

The other side of Julius Agwu


Julius Agwu is basically known as a rib cracker, a singer and perhaps, an actor. But most people do not know the humanitarian side of this guy.


He really showed this side of him last week in Lagos when he spent the better part of his birthday with some orphans and physically challenged kids at Heart of Gold Hospice, Lagos.

Agwu, who went there with gift items and his birthday cake, felt it was proper to give the kids some fun. He said, “I have been doing this for a long time now. I always celebrate my birthday and Valentine’s Day with the orphans. It is my own way of showing love. My last show, I promised to give out a token of what I got to the orphans. And I came to fulfil that promise,” he said.

After the afternoon bash with orphans, the party moved to the Swe Bar in Lagos where Agwu had a gig for the big boys and girls.

1 comment:

  1. mrs agwu
    pls desist from wearing short things
    your legs,feet etc are not looking good here
    thank you

    ReplyDelete