Tuesday, March 29, 2011

K-Solo features Timaya in new song- I don Know

Producer cum singer K-Solo has premiered a new song titled ‘I Don Know' off his latest album titled ‘Mr Pedigree'. According to K-Solo, the album "will highlight issues and matters that I have scaled through as a young Nigerian and street breed.


My party-hard beats will get you off your feet. This one's for my fans that always love my bass line and hooks. It's an album to go for." The album which will feature collaborations from several artists including Timaya, DJ Zeez and Flavour N'Abania and will be released under the singer's record label, K-I-M (K-Solo Inc Musik).The album hits stores nationwide shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Great view I recently hit on your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my incipient comment. I don’t know what todiscloseexcept that I have enjoyed reading. Correct blog. I will keep visiting this blog very each.

    clomid

    ReplyDelete