Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Timaya denies K Solo



Dance music rave and Dem Mama crooner, Timaya, has labelled the freshly released track, ‘I Don Know’ by producer cum performing artist, K Solo, as fraudulent.


The Hip-Hop World Award winning singer, whose vocals were present on the track which premiered last weekend, denies ever being a part of the song on his Twitter page. ‘‘Pls my people, I didn’t record any song with ksolo, I have not seen him for the past nine months.

My vocals on his song was copied from my song,’’ the self professed Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa tweeted in the morning of Tuesday, March 292011. Timaya also stated that he cannot remember recording any song with K Solo and suggested that the vocals were lifted from an old song he recorded at KSolo’s studio a long time ago. ‘I Don Know’ is the first official single off KSolo’s upcoming album, ‘Mr Pedigree’. KSolo, real name Solomon Oyeniyi, exclusively produced Timaya’s sophomore album, ‘Gift and Grace’, in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment