Monday, June 20, 2011

Omawumi is a mother!




Nigeria's pop music sensation, Omawumi Megbele, has given birth to a baby girl in the United State of America where she is currently holidaying. A confirmation from her public relations company says the news which broke in the early hours of Saturday June 18, 2011 is absolutely true.

"The pretty bundle of joy was delivered at Rockdale Medical Center in Atlanta," an official statement from her publicist read."I'm so excited I have delivered; it's always fulfiling for me when I achieve a milestone in my life," the crooner who is a product of the 2007 musical reality show, Idol West Africa, said."You know the whole story that once you deliver all the pain goes away?" she added in the statement, "That's a lie! But when I heard her cry and held her in my arms, I felt so thankful and in awe of God's awesomeness!"

On Saturday morning, Omawunmi let the news out to friend on her BlackBerry Instant Messenger profile with a message that reads "a child is God's reward - Psalm 127:3b. Welcome sweetie" accompanied by a display picture with a "It's a girl" text.

No comments:

Post a Comment